BuzzFeed uses Haystack to stay connected while working remotely.
NerdWallet uses Haystack to make information more accessible.
Novo uses Haystack to keep its team connected.
Chime uses Haystack to scale communications and culture.
Suprise and delight attendees.
Organize a virtual or in-person event to share with your organization, team, or group. Include detailed information, photos, and helpful supporting content.
- Effortlessly reach your target audience with groups.
- Share and promote visually engaging event announcements across multiple channels.
- Notify employees of observed holidays, or other important dates like open enrollment.
Gather essential details with event registration forms.
Customize and share include registration forms to collect the information you need to host a memorable event.
- Capture the key contact information you need to support and engage attendees.
- Get notified of allergies, and accommodate dietary preferences.
- Check swag preferences and sizing information.
Manage, update, and review engagement.
Event admins can easily see the status of attendees and manage detailed attendees’ information for coordination. Remind users to RSVP, edit registration forms, and share virtual meeting links—all from one convenient interface.
- Send quick RSVP reminders to help increase attendance.
- Share details like virtual meeting links right in the event page so everyone knows where to go.
- Include a convenient 'add to calendar' button for attendees.