Foster a culture of communication.
It’s never been easier to connect and communicate with your entire organization. Haystack brings your team together in an intuitive, engaging environment.
BuzzFeed uses Haystack to stay connected while working remotely.
NerdWallet uses Haystack to make information more accessible.
Novo uses Haystack to keep its team connected.
Chime uses Haystack to scale communications and culture.
Keep internal communications internal.
When you’re sharing critical information, privacy and uptime are essential. That’s why Haystack was built on a foundation of security and rock-solid reliability.
- Share sensitive information confidently with secure delivery tools like watermarking and copy/paste protection.
- Keep track of who viewed and acknowledged crucial communications.
- Rest easy with SOC 2 Type 1 compliance and company data encrypted in transit and at rest.
Reach key audiences with the information they need, instantly.
Ensure essential updates get to the right people every time.
- Support managers with the tools and information they need to lead their teams.
- Reinforce trust, celebrate diversity, and foster safe spaces with private employee resource groups.
- Tailor messages for remote employees and separate office locations with flexible audience targeting.
Craft and send beautifully branded messages, anywhere.
Haystack’s authoring experience makes it easier than ever to captivate your coworkers with rich, engaging communications, no matter where they are.
- Embed high-res images and other media from your favorite tools and apps in just a few keystrokes.
- Save time and improve messaging consistency with custom templates.
- Instantly distribute your message across the channels your team cares about.
Track and improve your comms effectiveness.
Ensure your most important communications are read and measure the reach of each post with Haystack insights.
- See who read your post, and send reminders for important unread content.
- Learn how your content is being consumed over time with post analytics.
- Compare how your audience engages with different styles and presentations of content.