BuzzFeed uses Haystack to stay connected while working remotely.
NerdWallet uses Haystack to make information more accessible.
Novo uses Haystack to keep its team connected.
Chime uses Haystack to scale communications and culture.
Track and improve your comms engagement.
Improving engagement on your intranet posts shouldn’t be a guessing game. Haystack’s Post Insights make it simple to measure engagement in aggregate or on individual posts, so you can see what’s working and what needs attention.
- Measure individual post engagement.
- Chart post volume and frequency.
- See a leaderboard of your best performing posts.
Plan and host more delightful company events, with data.
Whether you’re hosting in-person, virtual, or hybrid events, Haystack’s Event Insights can help you delight your team more consistently. Find out which types of events your team actually wants to attend, and host more of them.
- Compare event series attendance and engagement.
- Track sentiment with reactions and comment counts.
- Review past and future RSVP metrics.
Ensure team resources are always fresh, reliable, and discoverable.
Organizational resources are only helpful if they’re being used. Haystack’s Page Insights reveals your most important pages instantly, so you can prioritize, improve, and showcase ones that matter to your team.
- Plot and compare page viewership over time.
- Track sentiment on key resources like HR policies.
- Learn which company resources get used most.
Measure and showcase the ROI of Internal Communications.
Haystack’s workspace analytics provides an intuitive way for Internal Communications professionals to communicate the value of their most important work.
- Track overall platform engagement and other KPIs.
- Show post, page, and event activity at a glance.
- Share digestible success metrics with the C-suite.
February 15, 2022